Not all random sugar shakers are good enough to serve you make fulfill your desire. In fact, there are several types of sugar shakers available in the market. But, if you are looking for the best one, then you should choose something that came from a well-known company and have decent customer reviews.
Along with reading the features of the best sugar shakers and what makes them great, what are the customer feedbacks for an individual product? Let’s learn them and read.
Top 10 Best Residential Mosquito ControlHere are the top residential mosquito control we picked, check their features.
1. Spartan Mosquito Pro Tech – 1 Acre Pack
- This item cannot be stored in Amazon warehouses due to active ingredient storage temperature requirements.
- Do-It-Yourself Mosquito Killer
- 100% American Made
- Place 4 tubes (2 boxes) per acre on you perimeter/property line (more than 4 tubes can be used).
- SPARTAN MOSQUITO PRO TECH IS NOT AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS OF California, and outside the United States
2. SUMMIT CHEMICAL CO 117-6 30OZ Mosquito Bits
- Quick acting formula
- EPA registered in all 50 states
- Available in a 30oz size
Reviews from Real Users
I had a gnat problem thanks to Miracle Grow soil, which infected over $300 of new cacti and new planters that I spent hours shopping for and putting together. A week or so later, my house was swarming with fungus gnats! Mosquito Bits was recommended by the local nursery (who did not sell the infected soil to me). I called Summit, the manufacturer and had a great conversation with a gentleman there. He instructed me of a better way to use the product, since the product is new and was just named for killing gnats, and they don't have all the labeling complete yet. I dissolved 2+ Tbsp in half a gallon of water for about 20 minutes, strained the bits out and watered the plants with the solution. After several waterings, the gnats were gone. This product is a natural biotoxin which will not harm humans, pets, bees or birds, which is important, because I have a parrot and I take no chances with his safety. I hope this was helpful.
I spread this stuff around 5 days ago (in potted plants, low spots in the yard, bottoms of gutter spouts, patches of mulch that retain water, and 5 red Solo cups stapled to the fence filled with water per another user's suggestion) and today I'm enjoying a nice, cold beer on the deck and I have only seen one mosquito who wandered away from me in a daze, looking for his Hell-spawn brethren. I used to light a seance circle of Citronella candles and slather myself in bug spray...but now? Peace and tranquility.
I've set up calendar reminders through September to do bi-weekly applications... I'll see if that's the right interval for me as it is for others. The jug will probably last me at least 3 summers. I'm a changed man.
I bought this for "fungus gnats", those awful critters that appear from nowhere and fly up your nose. Who knows how they got in your house, maybe they snuck in on a plant you bought at WMart and then spread to all your other indoor plants.
Cover the bottom of a plastic jug with a layer of these bits (probably a good tbsp) and pour a kettle of boiling water over them. Steep for an hour, then add water to fill the jug. Stir it around to be sure the pizen is mixed throughout the water.
When it's time to water your plant, always use this tea, don't use any regular water. (I like to avoid the bits, so I use a baster to squirt the tea over the plant's soil.)
I've been doing this for about 4 weeks and I'm down to seeing a gnat maybe once every few days. Before, it was many gnats every day. It's an easy routine and what a relief to not have those nasty tiny demons flying in my face. I'm hoping eventually my beautiful plants will be 100% gnat free. And I'm not buying any new house plants ever again!
3. Flowtron BK-40D Electronic Insect Killer, 1 Acre Coverage,Black
- Janitorial & Cleaning Supplies
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: FLOWTRON
- Patented non-clogging, efficient killing grid
- Fully assembled, UL certified
Reviews from Real Users
I've owned this product for over a year now (452 days according to Alexa). I live in coastal Georgia in the country, so think 'lots of bugs'. I bought this little killer because it's fairly dark where i live and a tremendous number of bugs are drawn to any light source, even shaded windows of rooms with a light on, so that at night every insect imaginable was crawling all over the house. My property is about 0.8 acres with the house about centered, so a large front and back yard. Since I like to spend evenings on my back patio I placed the unit near the back fence, probably 60 to 80 feet from the rear of the house. The immediate result was a significant reduction in six legged varmints attracted to the back lit windows. The first several weeks were a continuous chorus of flying fiends frying. I noticed a reduction of pests within a week of installation. I'm pretty sure even my neighbors, who tend to keep their outside lights off at night, probably noticed a difference, too. I started out with it on a timer set to approximately dusk to dawn, but the timer failed after about a month or so. Since then I have just left it on 24/7 (it's only 40 Watts). I like to write reviews after I've owned a product a while to see if and when it fails. I'm writing this because the bulb just burned out. If Alexa got the number of days correct (she seemed pretty sure of herself), then the bulb lasted over 10,000 hours. This is a year in a climate that destroys most outdoor items pretty quickly. Extreme UV from sunlight, heavy dew almost every day, severe outdoor mold, cold (it gets cold here, it just doesn't last long), lots of rain, and one hurricane, and the only problem is a burned out bulb after 10,000 hours of continuous operation. Yeah, I think 5 stars are earned.
Note: 10's of thousands of bugs were harmed in the making of this review.
Edit: I did the math and decided to add a new timer. This one got good reviews: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00002NB2X/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and the math says, at 12 cents/KWH (the national average), that it will pay for itself in 3 months using the 40W model. If it also extends the bulb life then the savings are even greater.
I read the good reviews and the bad ones. The bad reviews scared me a little because they claimed this unit would kill everything BUT mosquitos. I then got the idea that I should test it with plate on the bottom to catch the bugs, since others said it was great. My theory was the mosquitos were either exploded or would drop to the ground and go unnoticed. After one night I had a giant pile of mosquitos dead in the plate. See the attached pictures. It clearly kills mosquitos just great. Huge pile dead after one night. The mosquitos don't stick to the zapper itself so easy to clean, and may be why some of the other reviews didn't see dead mosquitos. Only moths we're trapped in the coils. So at first glance I thought the same thing until I checked the plate. FYI just used basic zapper without bait. So the potential kill count could be higher with bait.
4. Katchy Indoor Insect Trap – Catcher & Killer for Mosquito, Gnat, Moth, Fruit Flies – Non-Zapper Traps for Buzz-Free Home – Catch Flying Insect Indo
- Triple trapping power, first the UV light attracts the bug then the fan sucks it in and the sticky glue boards trap it. No Zapper
- Subtle and stylish fruit fly, gnat and mosquito killer, no more ugly traps, easily place in your home, kitchen or office as a decorative, stylish piece.
- Trap indoors, close to insect-ridden fruit, plants or trash bin, turn off lights for best results.
- Reduces bugs, but isn’t a complete insect killer solution, not a substitute for pest control services. Not for house flies.
- Easy to use, choose between standard or low speed setting and leave it to work its magic, EPA Est. Numb.:93372-CHN-1
5. Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz (473ML)
- CONTROLS PLANT DISEASES – Liquid Copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and many other listed diseases.
- PROTECTION FOR PLANTS – Designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf.
- ORGANIC GARDENING – Approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. It can even be used up to the day of harvest.
- CONTAINS COPPER – The active ingredient of Liquid Copper is Copper Octanoate, or Copper Soap. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a much safer option for use on all of your plants.
- EASY TO APPLY – Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
6. Mighty Mint Gallon (128 oz) Insect and Pest Control Peppermint Oil – Natural Spray for Spiders, Ants, and More – Non Toxic
- Extra Concentrated for Long-Lasting Protection
- Natural Ingredients Proven Effective in the Real World
- Large 1 Gallon Container
- Powerful Essential Oil
7. HARRIS Home Insect Killer, Liquid Gallon Spray with Odorless and Non Staining Residual Formula – Kills Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Fleas, Mosquitos, Mo
- Great Value – 1 Gallon allows for repeated applications to effectively eliminate bugs
- Extended Trigger Sprayer – Use included extended trigger sprayer to treat where bugs are hiding
- Long Residual – Continues to kill german roaches, ants, moths, asian lady beetles and much more for weeks after application
- Odorless Formula – Odorless and non-staining formula will not damage fabrics
- EPA Registered – Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-11) for indoor residential use
8. Summit Mosquito Dunks, 20 Dunks, Natural, 1 pack
- Each dunk kills mosquito larvae for 30 days Or More.
- Each dunk covers up to 100 Square feet of water, regardless of depth.
- Use mosquito dunks in any standing water including rain barrels, bird Baths, tree holes, elevator shafts, planter Reservoirs, rain gutters, etc.
- Unused and dry dunks Retain Their potency indefinitely
- Approved For use in organic production.
9. Sawyer Products SP657 Premium Permethrin Insect Repellent for Clothing, Gear & Tents, Trigger Spray, 24-Ounce
- Add a layer of protection to your clothing and gear with Permethrin insect and tick repellent spray — perfect for use on shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, boots, sleeping bags, tents, netting, when outdoors, camping, hunting, or on travel
- Ideal for backpacking, backyard BBQs, and other outdoor activities, it’s effective against more than 55 kinds of insects — from disease-spreading ticks (Lyme disease) and mosquitoes (West Nile and Zika viruses) to chiggers, spiders, mites, and more
- Permethrin spray bonds to fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or through 6 washings (whichever comes first) and won’t stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear; odorless after drying
- Reduce likelihood of a tick bite by 73.6 times by treating shoes and socks with Permethrin (University of Rhode Island study – 2017)
- 24-ounce trigger spray bottle treats five complete outfits (updated EPA dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit consisting of shirt, pants, and socks); maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Picaridin topical repellent for the skin
10. Mosquito Magnet MM3300B Executive Mosquito Trap
- Attracts and captures mosquitoes and other biting insects like midges, black flies and no see ums
- Features the Mosquito Magnet patented Catalytic Converter converts propane into carbon dioxide (propane tank not included), heat, and moisture to simulate human breath
- “Smart Technology” offers 5 different user friendly digital setting options including 4 fuel savings modes that extend the life of your propane tank. Can automatically start up/power down by itself when the temperature reading is above/below 50°F
- The new rigid, self contained included mosquito net has been especially engineered to maximize continuous, unblocked airflow. The new net allows for easy disposal, eliminating any interaction with insects
- Cordless. Ideal for larger yards protects up to 1 acre
After researching tons of sugar shakers available on different marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and others we picked these top products and gathered detailed verified real-time users review. Hope now you know about this product’s pros cons features and everything.
Don’t make a quick decision but Don’t be overwhelmed with information. Good day.