Not all random sugar shakers are good enough to serve you make fulfill your desire. In fact, there are several types of sugar shakers available in the market. But, if you are looking for the best one, then you should choose something that came from a well-known company and have decent customer reviews.
Along with reading the features of the best sugar shakers and what makes them great, what are the customer feedbacks for an individual product? Let’s learn them and read.
Top 10 Best Ceiling Fan For Small BathroomHere are the top ceiling fan for small bathroom we picked, check their features.
1. Broan-NuTone 671 Ventilation Fan, White Square Ceiling or Wall-Mount Exhaust Fan, 6.0 Sones, 70 CFM
- VERSATILE FAN: Ventilation fan helps eliminate , tobacco smoke, and cooking odors and can be installed in either the ceiling or wall
- EFFICIENT: Operates on 70 CFM and has a 6.0 Sone rating to ensure a peaceful surrounding when in operation
- EASY INSTALLATION: Torsion springs grille mounting – no tools necessary for a quick and easy installation. Compact housing fits easily between ceiling joists or wall studs
- DECORATIVE: Paintable polymeric grilles allow you to ensure the fan is cohesive with your existing decor
- FEATURES: Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor with the Broan-designed polymeric blower wheel for high-quality operation every time
- 70 CFM and 3.5-Sones
- Powerful centrifugal blower wheel
- Wall and ceiling mount
- Compact housing fits easily between ceiling joists or wall studs
- Backed by 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Reviews from Real Users
I replaced a 21 year old Broan fan of the same size and I think it was 50 CMF. So this brand last a long time before they quit. This was an upgrade and well worth the extra few bucks over the next model down. Very efficient and does a better job in our hallway bathroom. On the noise level rating I gave it a 5 star. Not because it's dead quiet but because it makes a smooth constant noise and that is what you need with a bathroom fan if you know what I mean. It is not an annoying noise in my opinion but just a consistent smooth noise. If you want something very quiet then this may not be for you.
When I built my home in 1989, I installed a Broan 671 exhaust fan in one of the bathrooms. During the past 29 years, I've had to replace it twice due to vibration and becoming noisy. Remarkably, this fan being sold today is exactly like the one I put in originally, making swapping them out a very simple task. I leave the galvanized metal housing attached to the ceiling joist and simply replace the working parts! Working from a short ladder, I removed the fan cover, unplugged the cord to the fan housing, dropped down the old fan assembly, installed the replacement fan assembly, plugged it in and put on the new cover. Great fan at a great price.
I'm an amateur with bathroom fans. I installed this one in the ceiling where there had never been a light, let alone an exhaust fan. I was worried about cutting a hole in my ceiling. No worries! Cutting out the ceiling, mounting the fan to the rafter, exhaust, wiring in, it was much easier than I anticipated. For an under 30.00 buck fan this Lil sucker moves some air. At 6 zones it is louder than I wished so if want more peace, then spend more money. If you want a quality exhaust fan that gets the job done without busting your budget, you won't get suckered by purchasing this sucker!
2. BROAN NuTone 678 Ventilation Fan and Light Combo for Bathroom and Home, 100 Watts, 50 CFM
- FAN COMBO: Exhaust fan and light combo helps reduce foul smell and and is powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 45 sq. ft. for your convenience
- EFFICIENT: Bright 100-watt lighting capacity (bulb not included) with non-shatter material, light diffusing lens to provide high-quality lasting use
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to install and/or replace existing product for DIY’ers. Includes polymeric duct connectors with tapered sleeves for easy, positive ducting and a plug-in, permanently lubricated motor
- DECORATIVE: Designer styled white polymeric grille complements virtually any decor. Recommended Room Size (Sq. Ft.):45
- SAFE: UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit. The Type IC (Insulation Contact) unit features an efficient polymeric fan impeller to ensure quality use
Reviews from Real Users
We had been looking for a replacement for our ventilation fan for our master bathroom. We went to both Lowes and Home Depot but they didn't sell any fan/light combos for less than $100. We bought this one based on the reviews we read here. Read the reviews carefully. There is some really great advice about how to install this fan/light so it's not loud! My husband installed our after modifying the cut in the ceiling where our existing fan was. He did go into the attic to do some prep work. Once installed, it worked well but was a bit noisy. My husband added some extra insulation around it in the attic so the part won't rattle and it made a world of difference. We are very pleased with the unit and will probably follow another user's advice and add an LED bulb. Other reviewers said this gives off better lighting and makes the unit look a bit nicer. Would buy again!
When it arrived I noticed it had the same motor assembly as my old fan so I decided I didn't want to get in the crawl space and re-wire a new fan. I just popped the tab and replaced with the new motor and had it done in less than 5 minutes with no trouble at all.
Just got this fan yesterday to replace an existing unit. This one was a little bit smaller so I was worried about installation headaches but had no such problems.
You CANNOT install this fan from room side, you need access up above.
Went in easily, the toughest part was the attic crawl and crouch!
Installed it, tightened it down and it’s nice and quiet compare to what it was replacing. Not silent by any means, but very reasonable.
Good value for the money.
3. Broan-NuTone 505 Exhaust Fan, White Vertical Discharge Ceiling Ventilation Fan, 8.5 Sones, 200 CFM, 8″
- VERSATILE FAN: Exhaust fan helps eliminate , tobacco smoke, and cooking odors. The galvanized steel house installs easily between ceiling joists for use wherever you need it most
- EFFICIENT: Operates on 200 CFM and 8.5 Sones to ensure high-quality performance
- EASY INSTALLATION: Includes steel mounting brackets with keyhole slots for a fast and easy installation
- DECORATIVE: Paintable polymeric grilles allow you to ensure the fan is cohesive with your existing decor
- SAFE: This 8″ fan is ENERGY STAR certified and HVI certified to ensure safe use for years to come
Reviews from Real Users
This product was everything I ever wanted for my bathroom.🤗 I no longer have to deal with disgusting smells 😝from my teenager🤢🤮😂🤣 teenage boys stink🙈🙉🙊 I no longer have to deal with steam or smells 😝in the hallway either. This fan absolutely takes care of everything. I'm absolutely please how dry my bathroom is now. I feel like I have a built-in plane propeller in my bathroom. It even muffles noises that drive me crazy when someone's in the bathroom. 🤗 If you're thinking about buying this product. Remember what my daddy says,Go big or go home🙌 I went big and I'm absolutely happy about it🥰
I live in a 24 year old mobile home. And as you out there in my position know it is HARD to find mobile home parts. So when our 20 + something fan broke for the guest bathroom we were shocked to find that Home Depot and lowes both didn't have one that would work in our home. We have a vent that shoots straight up (vertical) into the roof. And most vents now have a left or right (horizontal) curvature to the vent. So when we found this one we were thrilled it was the right kind. One that just shoots straight up. Now the fan is a little louder than we hoped for however after careful consideration we are glad it is. Have you ever been to a house where the guest bathroom is so close to the main family room you don't feel comfortable, thinking someone can hear you using the restroom?? Well problem solved. This fan is just the right amount of loud so you don't hear a thing. And our house HAS a bathroom right off of the living room---to close for comfort. So in my opinion this fan is perfect. The outside of it is beige/cream not white. And the base is pretty wide at 8inches. But fits perfectly. Again, it is loud but I'm sure my guests appreciate the loud "cover" for them to do what they have to do and not be embarrassed. I have had several get togethers and almost everyone has used the fan to mask their private affairs. Glad I got it. Hope this helped. I have inserted a photo of installed fan, hopefully it comes through alright.
This fan has never been shut off from the time it was installed in a factory restroom. We use an intake filter which gets cleaned every month. The motor is quiet, the fan is well balanced, and there is a very low noise level when the fan is in operation. The last Nutone Exhaust Fan that was installed over 12 years ago and operated with no problem for all that time when it failed, being replaced with this new unit.
4. Ventline (V2262-50 (7″) 50 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Fan
- Ventline Ceiling Exhaust Fan
- Powered ceiling or bath fan, very efficient for smaller areas.Compatible Ducting Accessories – P7.19 Series Hard Duct or VC0292 Flex Duct
- 8 inch Diameter rough-in opening required
- Dynamically balanced polypropylene blade will not bend out of shape
- 7 inch Fan without Cap and Flange, 115V, 50CFM
5. Broan-NuTone BP46 Fan Spring Mounted Grille, Pack of 1, White
- For use with Broan bathroom fans
- Easy to install
- Made with high quality material
- Country of Origin: United States
6. Broan-NuTone A110 Broan Invent Series Single-Speed, Ceiling Room-Side Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan, 3.0 Sones, 110 CFM, White
- HIGH-QUALITY FAN: Quiet, energy efficient exhaust fan operates at 110 CFM and 3. 0 Sones to help control air quality is powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 105 sq. ft.
- EFFICIENT: Powerful ventilation reduces to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors at 110 CFM, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to install new/replace existing product with EZ Duct connectors that can be installed entirely from the room-side – no attic access required
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: With our True Seal Damper Technology, Invent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50% compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- GREAT FOR BATHROOM: UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by placing your fan exactly where you need it the most
7. Panasonic FV-0510VS1 WhisperValue DC Ventilation Fan, 50-80-100 CFM , White
- Installation: Features a low profile can ideal for residential construction; celiing or wall mount
- Precision Spot Ventilation: Quiet and powerful ventilation while removing moisture and pollution
- Pick-A-Flow Speed Selector: Allows you to pick desired airflow from 50, 80, 100 CFM
- Slimmest Design: With a 3-3/8-Inch housing depth, WhisperValue DC is slimmest design available
- Energy Star Rated: Delivers powerful airflow without wasting energy
8. Homewerks 7140-80 Bathroom Fan Ceiling Mount Exhaust Ventilation, 1.5 Sones, 80 CFM, White
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: This Homewerk’s bath fan ensures comfort in your home by quietly eliminating moisture and humidity in the bathroom. This exhaust fan is 1. 5 sone at 110 CFM which means it’s able to manage spaces up to 110 square feet
- BATH FANS HELPS REMOVE HARSH ODOR: When cleaning the bathroom or toilet, harsh chemicals are used and they can leave an obnoxious odor behind. Homewerk’s bathroom fans can help remove this odor with its powerful ventilation
- BUILD QUALITY: Designed to be corrosion resistant with its galvanized steel construction featuring a grille modern style.
- EASY INSTALLATION: This exhaust bath fan is easy to install with its no-cut design and ceiling mount ventilation. Ceiling Opening (L) 7-1/2 in x Ceiling Opening (W) 7-1/4 x Ceiling Opening (H) 5-3/4 in and a 4″ round duct connector.
- HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products. We ensure that all of our products are produced and certified to regional, national and international industry standards. We are proud of the products we sell, you will be too. 3 Year Limited
- ETL Listed,HVI Certified
9. Broan Very Quiet Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan, ENERGY STAR Certified, 0.3 Sones, 80 CFM
- HIGH-QUALITY FAN: Very quiet, energy efficient exhaust fan runs on 0. 3 Sones and is motor engineered for continuous operation
- EFFICIENT: Operates at 80 CFM in bathrooms up to 75 sq. ft. for a high-quality performance. Dimmable Capability: Non Dimmable
- EASY INSTALLATION: Fan is easy to install and/or replace existing product for DIY’ers and needs only 2″ x 8″ construction space. Can be used over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit
- FEATURES: Includes hanger bar system for fast, flexible installation for all types of construction and a 6″ ducting for superior performance
- CERTIFIED: ENERGY STAR qualified and HVI Certified to ensure the best quality for your home
- INSTALLATION MANUAL REFERENCE: it is very important to use the correct ducting for proper air flow performance. They must use 6″ ducting or larger and the shortest amount of ducting is best. Any turns in duct work should be 2 feet away from the fan housing and at least 2 feet between the next elbow if additional turns are needed
10. Broan-NuTone 157 Low-Profile Fan-Forced Ceiling Heater, Enclosed Sheath Element for Bathroom, Kitchen, and Home, Standard, Satin Aluminum
- LOW PROFILE HEATER: Ceiling-mounted heater provides an energy-saving heating supplement to your home while operating at 1250W and 120VAC
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Low profile housing and enclosed, metal sheath element ensure reliable use
- DURABLE: Made with a durable aluminum grille with a satin finish to match your existing decor
- TRUSTWORTHY: Includes a permanently lubricated motor, automatic overheat protection, and UL listing to ensure reliable, safe operation every use
- EASY INSTALLATION: Unit mounts easily to any standard 3-1/2” or 4” round or 4” octagonal ceiling electrical box, providing versatile choices for an easy setup
Reviews from Real Users
Nice small bath heater.
A good choice for a small bathroom. This heater warms my bath very well, feels nice when you stand underneath, it is built in a small fan. Installation is very easy but if you are not handy man, get a professional help. They recommend to have a single 15amp line to run it, be sure you have it, and not use that line for something else. I read many complains about this heater but I follow instructions and after 4 months, I have not experienced any problems. People complained about the heater it is very noisy; this noise goes away if you properly level it. Most ceilings won’t be flat, special ceilings with texture. Use a lever, and insert some metal spacers between the heater and ceiling, I use 1.5” flat washers. Once is level, the noice is normal from the fan.
The housing is all aluminum and it can be easily damage, just be a little careful during installation of not put too much pressure on it. It does have a solid heat element, and the heath output is just so nice.
Time will tell about the durability, hope it runs for many years without a problem.
I have a larger model of the same brand in another bathroom. It has an open coil heating element. This one is insulated and takes longer to heat up. Heat output and fan speed are the same as the 44-year old one I have of SAME brand which still works perfectly. I think it’s rather expensive, but it is worth the money based upon my experience with this brand. And the only one I could find like it. There are complaints about mounting them. They are valid! Manufacturer should know that octagon boxes in old houses are 2-3/4” distance between mounting holes! Also, yes, there isn’t enough clearance on one side near the fan motor. The housing is aluminum. I used a smaller jeweler’s rat tail file and filed the hole on the opposite of the fan frame where there is plenty of room until I had a slot cut to give me the width I needed. I filed the side obstructed by the fan frame just enough to get easy access when mounting. The modification went quickly because it’s aluminum. I hope the manufacturer reads this. The assembly is very light. It does NOT have to be centered over the mounting box! Put slots on both sides with enough range to fit the old time boxes. Other than that, this ceiling heater works just as well as the much older one we have.
My house was built in 1965 and a Nu Tone ceiling heater was installed in the bathroom at that time. At least, we assume it was installed at that point. In any case, the original owners moved out in 1975 (Leaving the house vacant) and the ceiling heater was there when my parents bought the house in 1979. Assuming the heater WAS installed in1965, it ran great for almost 55 years and then the fan motor started screeching. We didn't use it after that. We just did a bathroom renovation and went looking for SOMETHING, light or heater, to replace the old scary screechy Nu Tone heater.
To my surprise, I found this one, which looks amazingly similar to old one. It turns out that the grid has different shaped holes and the unit as a whole is several inches smaller in diameter. That meant I had to paint the ceiling (Again - I had just painted AROUND the old unit a week or so earlier - Yes, I should have taken the old unit down before painting but at that point I hadn't even thought of replacing it and I'm lazy).
Hookup was easy-peasy. It was just reversing the steps I had done to get the old one down. Twist together two wires, put caps (Salvaged from old unit) on the twisted together wires, screw in two screws (Salvaged form old unit) to hold it up to the electric box, and one screw to replace the grid that I had to take off to install it.
The wiring WAS made substantially easier with the included hook to hang the unit from (Hooked into ceiling wiring box so that I didn't have hold the unit while twisting wires together or putting the caps on). Installation took about 15 minutes and a lot of that was reading and re-reading the directions to be sure I wasn't missing something that would end up burning down my house.
After installation we turned the power back on (I know THAT much - always Always ALWAYS turn off the power when working on electrical stuff), flipped the wall switch and the heater came on. The fan is NOT silent but I don't think it's especially loud either. It is actually MORE quiet that than the old one (I mean, before it started screeching, but definitely after as well). It took a minute or two for heating element to start to glow and by about 5 minutes later, the entire 12' by 7' bathroom had warmed up nicely.
It's really nice having heater in the bathroom again. It will however, be a bummer to have to replace it AGAIN in another 55 years (:D). At least I'll have a pretty good shot, based on the manufacturer's current longevity (established in the 1930s, I think), of being able to get another one when that time comes.
Yes, I know, I KNOW... I'll be super old at that point (Longevity runs in both sides of my family so let's NOT go THERE). HOWEVER, that's all the MORE reason to have a nice toasty-warm bathroom. And great-grandkids to do the installation.
After researching tons of sugar shakers available on different marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and others we picked these top products and gathered detailed verified real-time users review. Hope now you know about this product’s pros cons features and everything.
Don’t make a quick decision but Don’t be overwhelmed with information. Good day.